Service & Installation Engineer New Zealand f/m/x
We love concrete! As the European niche market leader,
we have been controlling the ideal mixing ratio for over 50 years.
Responsibilities we trust you with
- Configuration and on-site commissioning of our Software solutions DornerBatch and DornerOptimize at our New Zealand and East-Australian customers and Partners.
- Close cooperation with our Technical Manager and the Regional Manager in Perth, Australia.
- Regular exchange and contact with your colleagues from the Application Engineering and Sales departments at the headquarters in Austria.
- Execution of trainings for our regional partners and customers and technical advice (1st and 2nd Level support during day time).
What makes you the right match
- You dispose of a sound technical education (electrical Engineering, automation engineering, mechatronics or comparable).
- You have several years of field service experience (preferablyin the concrete business), international experience is of advantage.
- You are interested in IT and software products.
- You like to work highly independently and have a pro-active, solution-oriented approach.
- You have good English and preferably also German skills.
- You have good interpersonal skills, are professional and self-confident.
- This role requires frequent domestic and international travel as well as some weekend work.
How se support your success
- You can expect interesting and diverse tasks in an innovative and internationally growing family-run Business.
- You will be provided a professional and comprehensive onboarding process to ensure a smooth start.
- The place of work will be defined with regards to the residence of the candidate.
- You will have the chance to grow professionally and personally with your tasks and responsibilities.